Become part of our teamLeading headhunters for high-calibre roles in finance & technology
Why join Henderson Drake?
We are leading headhunters for high-calibre roles in finance and technology, specialising in proactively sourcing the best international EPM and ERP talent.
We’re committed to providing a service with a difference by sharing knowledge, delivering with discretion and integrity and achieving results.
With these values at the heart of everything we do, we excel in making quality introductions and bringing experience and strategic understanding to each role we fill.
Working for Henderson Drake means being part of a talented team of consultants with a passion for adding value to the recruitment process.
People are at the centre of our business. So, every candidate, client and member of our team is offered extensive support and treated with respect and understanding.
We have a true collaborative atmosphere, with best-in-class commission, unrivalled development opportunities and an excellent work-life balance.
What we can offer
Company and Culture
- Deal sizes of up to $40,000 in a single transaction
- No financial obligations to any third parties
- A non-KPI-driven atmosphere to encourage development
- Paid mental health rest days
- 24 hour telephone support line
- A strongly adhered-to ESG policy
- A supportive team with years of experience
- A true atmosphere of entrepreneurship with all ideas listened to
Benefits and Rewards
- Best-in-class commission with up to 30% of a deal achieved through the bonus structure
- Flexible working
- Access to a 24-hour mental well-being service
- Development opportunities with a range of training schemes
- Opportunity to work in one of three international locations after 18 months
- Regular social events, including team drinks and bi-annual parties
- Paid-for meals when targets are met
- Encouraged paid time off over holiday seasons
We’re always looking for the right people to join our expanding business – in both the UK and the US.